Monday, May 25, 2009

A new blog

And so, I've moved.

Several people complained for not able to comment on my previous blog since they are not members of Multiply. So I guess Blogger would solve the problem since everyone can comment on it regardless he/she has a blogger account. So anyway~~

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG! :D

Feel free to comment on my crap, if you want. And if you want to see some stuffs that I've posted on my previous blog, feel free to visit http://fizahpush.multiply.com. Blogger doesn't have the option of importing blog from other websites--which multiply has. Well, I guess everything has its pros and cons.

...hmm...I think I'll repost some of the entries anyway...

p/s: I wanted to put the url as fizahpush.blogspot.com since it's almost the same as my previous blog (fizahpush.multiply.com) but somehow it's not available. Hence the name fizapushie.blogspot.com. Ahh~ I want fizahpush.blogspot.com.. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment