Friday, January 8, 2010

The ultimate cure for hiccups

I'm sure all of us have had hiccups before, and it was annoying, wasn't it?

I don't know what's with my body, but everytime me or someone else (not a professional) massage me, I will burp, which is later followed by hiccups. It is very annoying because I will burp and hiccup at the same time. It is a disaster. And I did not know how to stop the hiccup, until finally my fiance told me the ultimate cure for hiccup.

This method of curing hiccups works for me everytime. It has never failed on me even once. Now I'm going to tell you the ultimate cure for hiccups..

*drum roll*

Take some water, gargle it for a few seconds and swallow it right after. If you do it right, you'll feel like hiccuping (<--does this word exist?) right after that, but the hiccup just doesn't come out. It will just stop.

Try it the next time you get hiccup! You'll be amazed by the result :)

p/s: Or do you have your own ultimate cure for hiccups? Care to share? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment