Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year! (which is not so new)

Happy New Year, everyone! (although it's already January the fourth today haha)

Anyway, I don't know if I'm gonna reflect on what had happened in 2009..hmm..thinking back, maybe a little bit.

Hmm..nothing much happened I think. Just the failed plan of getting married in June, the disappointing Masters program, the acceptance into ANU which was followed by the fight for scholarship (which I'm still fighting for). 2009 would have been one of the worst years of my life, but thank God for the never-ending love and care by my then-bf-now-fiance...which reminded me that that's the only (very) good thing that happened to me in 2009.

Now I am eager to know what 2010 have for me.

Anyway, now that it's a new year, people always talk about new year's resolution. The truth is, I don't have any for 2010. It's because I've already made one during Maal Hijrah. On 1st Muharram 1431, I've promised to myself that I would try to be a better person this year and to be a better Muslimah. It's that simple.

I hope 2010 will bring me (and all of us) joy and happiness. May we all be a better person, insyaAllah.

p/s: I've added a new life principle--Life is what we want it to be. So stop blaming, start working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment