Friday, December 11, 2009

The ultimate crap of all

It's 2:15am and I am getting engaged in approximately 9 hours

I am very sleepy, yet my dad doesn't let me sleep because everyone else is sleeping and he's scared that no one will wake up on time

I am sleepy, and will be the only person with a pair of sleepy eyes on her engagement day

Lalalala~

Anyway, putting sleepiness aside, I have found my ring back! Yeay!

My dad found it yesterday on the ground when he was sweeping all the leaves and stuffs. So apparently I did not flush it down the toilet. hehehe

Hmm.. what else should I crap?

Hmm..I'm going to do my own makeup tomorrow. Hopefully it will turn out well. I am not good with colorful makeup as I always use natural color (brown) for my makeup, but o well. Same techniques, different colors, that's all.

Hmm.. Ibik will be my photographer for tomorrow. And kakyah will come as guest. Other than that, all my friends are not free to come. That's fine. It's supposed to be a small ceremony anyway.

Hmm..what else?

I am sleepy~ (=.=)~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment