Monday, December 28, 2009

I am fasting today

I am fasting today. Need to start replacing those days I skipped..

Actually I did not make any niat to fast until this morning, when I wake up for sahur. Which means I wouldn't have fasted if I did not wake up on time. And I thought I wouldn't wake up on time since I went to bed quite late (12:50am).

Miraculously I felt my heart jerking at 4:58am this morning, and so I was awake. My alarm had not ringing yet since I set it to go off at 5:15am. Normally I would pull my blanket and continue sleeping but then I remembered these words uttered by one of the speakers during my marriage course:

"Kalau kamu terjaga malam2 tu, bermakna Allah nak kamu bercakap dengan dia.."

Then I remembered that I wanted to fast today. Allah tolong kejutkan rupanya. Alhamdulillah.

And so I pushed my blanket away and headed straight to the bathroom to take my shower.

2 comments:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Karamu menziarahi blog anda

Fiza Pushie said...

selamat datang :)

Post a Comment