Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Two Aries

Aries is the first sign of zodiac.

According to the horoscope, people born under this sign is a natural leader. But I think that is not applicable to me. To my fiance...maybe. He was a prefect and the head boy and stuffs.

Anyway, that's not the point. I am not going to talk about zodiac and horoscope and anything along that line here..what I am trying to say is, I have a new blog. The blog was created a few minutes ago, so don't expect a well organized, beautiful, readable blog. The reason for the new blog is because I don't want to put too much personal stuffs in this blog, since this blog was initially created for me to post ideas, and anything that I think worth sharing (although I know I keep on breaking the rule lately. hehe).

*okay, writers' block due to sleepiness*

Anyway, do visit the blog if you want to know updates on my wedding preparation and anything down that line.

Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment