Monday, August 17, 2009

a cute killer

I love cats. I know some of us don't, but I am pretty sure most of us do. I can't remember the first time I held a cat, since cats have been in our house for as long as I can remember. I even have a picture of me with a cat when the cat and I were almost the same size. Hahaha.

Anyway, as I remember, my cats rarely kill, although they do sometimes. I remember when I was small, there was a time when my kittens always got eaten by one of the adult cats. Until now I am not sure who ate them, was it the mom, or the alpha male. Then there was another cat who caught small chicken occasionally to eat them. Other common animals that they sometimes kill are geckos and cockroaches. However, all the animals that they kill are usually small..hardly reach the size of a small squirrel..

But this morning..

*jengjengjeng* *drum rolls*

there was a dead chicken at our door step..and the chicken was quite big.

(picture will be uploaded later)

p/s: I will get my cat a collar with a bell if she ever kills again. huhu

0 comments:

Post a Comment