Monday, July 13, 2009

The weirdest dream

Last night, I had the weirdest dream ever.

I dreamt my face was covered with fine but quite long (1 inch) hair and small flowers.

Yes, actual flowers. Like they were growing on my skin. There were like 4-5 of them, and they were white little flowers.

In that dream, my friend, Mas, advised me to go for a facial to remove the hair, but she did not say anything about the flowers. Or maybe she did. I think she just mentioned something like, "Eh, there are flowers growing on your skin."

Then I met my boyfriend and I told him with a sad face that I had flowers growing on my face, and that I wanted to go for a facial. Then he laughed a little before saying "Okay."

Then, the dream just stopped, or maybe I woke up.

Fuhh..~ I was glad that it ended. It was the weirdest dream ever.

Or more precisely, a NIGHTMARE :/

My face in my dreams. The short lines are the fine hair.

5 comments:

Fiza Pushie said...

testing.

Zp said...

Mimpi itu sangat BIOTECH okay...

mimpi orang kaya... hahahaha

Fiza Pushie said...

hybrid manusia dan bunga

mungkin monyet skali sbb ade bulu2 di muka

hahahaha

ajoy - bf pushie said...

dah bole komen..maaf atas segala kesulitan..

Fiza Pushie said...

hehehe..thank you comot :-*

Post a Comment