Sunday, July 12, 2009

Apologize for the difficulties in commenting

I have received quite a number of complaints about the difficulties in commenting. All of them involved difficulties in typing in the verification code. Someone said it might have caused by the template that I was using, so I have removed the template and reverted back to the classic template. However, I think the previous template has messed up the whole thing, and so it was not working. My boyfriend added this new template, but he did not have enough time to repair all the damage. I tried leaving a comment on my previous post, but even the comment box did not show up. Hahaha.

O well, just bear with me for a while. I will have my bf repairs everything back to normal. He has a BSc in Information Technology, so he should know (unlike me who is afraid of technologies...hehehe).

Anyway, again, I apologize for any inconvenience. I will try fixing this thing up as soon as possible. Till then, if you feel like commenting, type it in a notepad, or talk to your roommate about it.

Heh.

1 comments:

Fiza Pushie said...

testing

Post a Comment