Monday, November 23, 2009

Slow day

(This post is gonna be more a relax and less intense than those few recent posts..)

Hmm.. Today is quite a slow day. Came to work, ended up having to go to the restroom several times, chatted with mas, went out to have lunch at Alamanda, and without realizing it, it's already 2:30 pm.

So I started working on my study leave forms..

And I still cannot complete it because I don't have a couple of documents..

O well, worry about it later.

Anyway, I went out and bought myself a white braided belt yesterday. Finally I found one that was not too pricey. It was RM25 and it's not bad at all. The one that I had been eying on for a long time was RM40, so the belt that I bought yesterday was a good deal. Yeay yeay! :)

Hmm..I also bought myself a pair of platforms yesterday, after noticing that my 5-year old owh-so-loveable platforms were at the end of their lives. They were on 15% sale. Bought them for RM50.50. They were almost perfect. High-heeled yet comfortable. The only problem is, I'm not a fan of the color and design. They are too dull. I think I'm gonna get some gems to spice them up a little. Time to bring The Boyfriend to a little shopping! :)

p/s: Wonder why all the comfortable shoes are not sexy and pretty, and all the sexy and pretty shoes are uncomfortable. Even if some shoes are found to be sexy, pretty, and comfortable, they are usually not sturdy. I want a pair of comfortable, sexy, pretty and sturdy shoes, please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment