Saturday, March 27, 2010

Simply beautiful

I've seen so many beautiful things in my life. But still, the most beautiful thing I have laid my eyes on was the sight of him trying to hide his shyness when I asked him the reason he didn't want me to study abroad. He was there, sitting on the passenger seat of my small Kancil, trying to act comfortable when he was obviously not; removing his eyes off me as soon as I looked at him. He was there, so big yet so small, so masculine yet so cute.

That, to me, was the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on. That sight, although lasted no longer than a second, has permanently been engraved in my mind, in my heart.

Simply beautiful.

5 comments:

K said...

If there was a 'like' button, I would like this post. :)

livingblossoms said...

aww..beautiful writing here pushie..stay strong!

Fiza Pushie said...

hehehee..thanks :)

Adilla said...

Short and sweet. Fantastic :).

Fiza Pushie said...

hehehe :)

Post a Comment