Monday, June 1, 2009

Grad school application - APPROVED!

I got a text from a colleague this evening telling me to check my grad school application status online. So, I checked it right away, and it was approved. Yeay! Finally.

So I will be starting off my new life as a student again this July. July 3, 2009 to be exact. I will be doing Master of Science (Environmental Biotechnology) with thesis program under the Faculty of Biotechnology and Biomolecular Sciences for 1-3 years.

Hmm..what do I need to do before the semester started? Register, pay the tuition fee (RM1600, urgh), and register for classes I suppose? I should better confirm about that soon.

Anyway, I am excited. Finally I have something to do. But when I think about the messy lab..I guess I am not that excited anymore. Huhuhu.

We seriously need a Lab Assistant, urgent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment